Monday, August 12, 2013

Neon + Leopard

Anthropologie top (love this one) | GAP jeans | J.Crew Factory necklace (similar) | Target heels & belt | Madewell clutch (thanks RKH!) | Anthropologie sunnies 

I didn't realize how crazy my hair looked this day until I saw these pictures! The humidity has been at an all time high this summer in SC because of all the rain. I think I may have broken a record for the amount of serum & hair sprayed used in one summer! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!


7 comments:

  1. I love the mix of neon and leopard! Something I hadn't thought of, but can't wait to try!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! Love how you put this all togther! Classy but fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you hair looks great! i would be happy if my hair looked like this on a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I think your hair looks cute! Like beach-y, summer waves! I need to get a leopard belt, perfect versatile piece..

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo - those jeans are perfection!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodStyle.com

    ReplyDelete