Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guest Blogger: The Sisters in the City


sweater: made by my great aunt (this site has similar) / pants: J.Crew / plaid shirt: similar / boots: Coach (currently at T.J. Maxx) similar / purse: Target
 
Hello Minted Glam readers! I'm Allison, half of the sister duo that blogs over at The Sisters in the City. We are so excited to be guest blogging for Katherine! Isn't she the best? I just really love her style. My outfit today is all about staying cozy when it is cold outside. I love layering chunky sweaters with plaid and some skinnies. It's a winter go to for me. I'm also a firm believer that everyone needs a cute pair of snowboots. Thanks for reading and come check us out here for more outfit posts and ideas! Here are a few pictures from some of our recent posts:
We hope you have an awesome day, and thanks again Katherine for asking us to guest post for Minted Glam!
- Allison

7 comments:

  1. You ladies look great @Sisters in the City

    @Katherine...haven't "seen" you in a while. Hope all is well.

    <3
    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look - loving the sweater
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like their blog!! How fun to do it as sisters:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...she's very stylish! Would feel unsure about the plaid on plaid but it works nicely? ALso that sweater knitted by the great aunt is AMAZING!!

    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. the blonde sister reminds me of emily maynard! what a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow and love their blog too! They were featured as a GBOfashion style crush!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweater and those combats are so cool together! that's my kind of style :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete