Monday, January 21, 2013

Guest Blogger: For all Things Lovely

Good morning loves! I'm Megan from For all Things Lovely and I'm so excited that Katherine asked me to guest post today while she's in NYC! {I'm super jealous, by the way!} Don't you guys just love Minted Glam? Katherine and I have been friends for a few years now and I adore her style. We used to work together, so I got to see first hand just how fashionable the girl is every. single. day! I just love her :)
Pants: Asos | Blazer: H&M {similar} | Top: Asos {obsessed with this top!} | Cuff: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors | Earrings: Nadri | Bracelet: J. Crew | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Shoes: Badgley Mischka | Handbag: Kate Spade {the hubs picked this out all by himself for Christmas--he's good!}
 
I've gotten so much wear out of these adorable pants--I have them in every color and seriously cannot get enough of them! And, the best part is, they are on SALE!  If you follow my posts, you can see that I like to throw a blazer on top of anything and everything to complete a look.  Simple, but chic!
 
Feel free to check out other outfit details from my blog @ For All Things Lovely.  Thanks so much for asking me to guest post today, Katherine! 
 
Have a lovely day!
xx, Megan

14 comments:

  1. Love your syle Megan so I'm following you from you!! I invite you to visit my blog and follow if you wish!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit! Anything with my favorite color green in it and white I adore, and those shoes are so cute! I would love to guest post on your blog some day too. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with those bow shoes. So cute!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is sooo cute! i can see why shes obsessed with it

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are adorable!! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright green paired with the grey and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great that you all know each other in real life:) Both beautiful girls! And know you've tempted me to go check out those pants, they look fab on you!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man i love your green pants!!

    theblackfloral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing the two of you together! Megan, love your green pants and the 4th pic! Katherine, hope you are having a blast in the big city!! Look forward to hopefully seeing pics upon your return. I'm with Amy... so cool you are also "real life" friends :).
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Greenville girls ;-). Looking good megan, green is one of my favourite colours but I didnt get pants in green YET. Chic and stylish.

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute work outfit. I'm obsessed with that top too!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your top is adorable! It's tailored and white and ribboned! :D

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with your top Megan! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete