- A Fashion Fixation is ready for a casual happy hour in jeans, but dresses them up with a sassy pink wedge! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Ishi made an impulse buy that she definitely isn't regretting! Pop over to check out her latest (wallet-friendly) find!
- Fabulously Average is throwing out all of the old Labor Day fashion rules and goes for white on white, which she plans to wear well past the holiday! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies goes for an avant garde look with leopard and leather! Head over to see how she wears a dress as a top - so smart! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam is slightly obsessed with polka dots this season and she wears them well! Check out what sweater she had to have in 3(!) colors! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy complied a list of 20 bags that are perfect for work or school! How to choose... they are all so fabulous! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn is taking her inspiration from European girls and rocking a turban. Best news? She made it out of a scarf so you can try it out, too! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is teaching us how to make french toast casserole - a dish sure to impress any overnight guests! Head over for the recipe! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow goes for an outfit that incorporates all of her favorite things - braid, maxi and stripes! It is pretty perfect if you ask me! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins recreated a look from our favorite Orange County girl - Lauren Conrad! Simple and great for summer or fall!
- Urban Frill is finding her self in a fall state of mind with the weather starting to change! Jeans and boots in the same outfit?! So exciting! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep mixes big and small for a relaxed but polished casual look! Pop over to see how you can recreate this outfit!
- For All Things Lovely looks so chic in peplum and a bow! She is summer on top and fall on the bottom for an easy transitional outfit!
- Second Street East takes a cue from Kate Spade's apartment and creates a fabulous, colorful look! Pop over to find out where to buy the pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the rundown on another fall trend - black and white! Such a great way to create an effortlessly chic look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
ASOS cutout dress (on sale!) / F21 necklace / Tory Burch flats (adore these) / Vintage clutch (love this one)
In case you haven't noticed, I absolutely love necklaces. Lately, I've found myself wanting to put on a statement necklace with just about every outfit. Whether your outfit needs a little spiffing up or you just want to add that extra glam effect, necklaces are a perfect addition. Needless to say, I was so excited when I saw Marionberry Style posted the trend of the month link-up for statement necklaces! Check out her blog to see how other lovely bloggers styled their statement necklaces!
Posted by Minted Glam at 4:03 AM
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
Old Navy polka dot sweater (in stores) / J.Crew skirt (similar) / F21 necklace (similar) / Franco Sarto heels / Ray Ban Aviators
So I may have become slightly obssessed with polka dots this season. When I saw this sweater I couldn't decide what color I liked best so I bought all three. Too much of a good thing? I think not! Sweaters like this one are my favorite pieces for this time of year because they can worn so many different ways - as seen here. I've always been a big fan of buying items in more than one color if they work well with your wardrobe or body type. If the shoe fits, buy it - right? :)
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Friday, August 24, 2012
- The Double Take Girls are thinking ahead to fall with a transitional blazer that is perfect for bridging the gap to cooler temps! It was a steal, too! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace is all wrapped up in a summer dress! Pop over to see how she styles this classic silhouette! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is taking her inspiration from Pinterest and using what she already owns to create a bright, versatile look! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book looks stunning in a vintage blazer and striped maxi! An outfit meant for dining al fresco on cooler nights! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill has found a comfy, stylish outfit that makes her feel great - what more could a girl ask for?! And it involves leopard...which doesn't hurt either! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image found an oldie (but a goodie!) that she forgot was in her closet! Don't you love when that happens?! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is savoring the last weeks of warmer temps in a look that is fit for a summer soiree - complete with a floppy hat! So cute! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Ishi goes for a twist on the classic work ensemble with chambray and edgy jewelry! She is definitely the most stylish girl in her office!
- Fabulously Average mixes a whimsical dress with a little southwestern charm! Pop over to check out her sweet kicks! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies is rocking leather in the desert and still manages to make it warm weather appropriate! Don't miss this cute look! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam is finding her khaki vest to be indispensable in the transition to fall! It adds a fun safari vibe to any look! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy rounds up all of her favorite combat boots that are under $100! They are sure to be a fall staple so go pick out a pair! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn is already envisioning how she will style her black lace dress through fall and winter. It is truly a 4-season piece! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is feeling sassy in red and leopard - definitely a chic way to make a statement! Head over to check out the room it inspired! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up some of her favorite pieces of the moment, including a fabulous Kate Spade sweatshirt! Hide your wallets! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Forever 21 peplum top / LOFT polka dot pants / Vintage clutch / Nine West heels (great option for fall) / Gifted Alex & Ani initial bracelet / Michael Kors watch / Vintage bangle
This outfit pretty much sums up my two favorite trends right now. Peplum styles can give anyone the cutest shape & polka dots are just so fun! I was so excited when I saw these pants at LOFT. Because I am petite (5'2" - so short, I know!) LOFT has always been a great resource for pants & skirts. Not to mention, they have great sales!
Happy hump day everyone!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
F21 striped top / Old Navy cargo vest (last seen here) / LOFT jeans / Dolce Vita wedges / Handpicked necklace (similar) / Michael Kors watch / Vintage bracelet / Ray Ban sunglasses
This cargo vest is quickly becoming one of my favorite items to wear while transitioning into fall. I've already been thinking of cute sweaters and boots I can wear with it as the weather gets cooler (stay tuned for those looks :). As much as I love summer, I am defnitely getting the fever for cooler weather!
Monday, August 20, 2012
I first saw this dress on Pinterest this summer & was instantly drawn to the beautiful color. I love anything that is mint & it's a color that has really been in this year! I wore this to a wedding we went to this past weekend. Paired with pink nail polish & lipstick, it makes for one of my most favorite color combinations :)
Hope y'all had a great weekend!
Friday, August 17, 2012
ASOS dress / Forever 21 necklace & bracelets / LOVE bracelet / Nine West heels (love these) / Ray Ban Aviators
This is definitely one of the most comfortable dresses I have. It is so easy to just slip on, whether you are wearing it out shopping or throwing it on with a pair of heels for work. Don't you just love versatile pieces like that!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Posted by Minted Glam at 5:53 PM
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Forever 21 striped top (similar, love this one) & skirt / Handpicked necklace / Sam Edelman heels / Michael Kors watch
I'm definitely a skirt kind of girl, but it's been a while since I wore a black one. Something about them just made me feel too "officey". However, when I saw this one (and the price tag) at F21, I knew it could be worn lots of different ways. And I love how they added the pretty feminine lace to the hemline!
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
First off, please ignore the terrible wrinkles in the smack dab middle of my top! I was clearly in a rush before taking these and didn't even stop to notice how much it looked like I had just gotten out of bed. Moving on, these are one of the many printed shorts I purchased this summer & I absolutely love the colors in them! Over the past couple years I have been purchasing mostly solid colored chinos for their versatility, but realized this summer that my bottom half was looking rather dull. Luckily, ASOS came to the rescue. Hope everyone made it through Monday!
Monday, August 13, 2012
I hope everyone had a nice & relaxing weekend! We were finally able to get out to the lake for the first time this summer. This is what I wore for a wedding we attended. It is definitely one of my most favorite dresses! The bright color combination is what immediately drew me to it. It's perfect for so many different occasions and with all the colors, you have lots of options for shoes and accessories.