Friday, November 2, 2012

Tartan & Sequins: Girl Crush of the Week

I'm so excited to be featured as the Girl Crush of the Week on the amazing Tartan & Sequins! I absolutely love the beautiful Julia & Allison's blog & know you will too! Not only do they both have adorable style, but they are so hilarious. How awesome is this workout playlist they created? I def need some motivating jams when i'm dragging myself up the neverending hills in our neighborhood. Thanks so much ladies for featuring me!
 
Happy Friday y'all!

12 comments:

  1. Awe, love that! I'll have to check out their blog cause we obv. have the same taste. :)

    Happy Friday!
    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love your blog :) Happy Friday!

    The Style Storm


    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute!! and congrats on the feature :-) have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, congratulations! Now I'm ready to go read your feature on their blog!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Congratulations! It's well deserved!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH thats super excting. As we have the same tast I have to check out their blog. Thank you for sharing :-)

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great!! Congratulations! I've never even heard of them, so I'll definitely be checking them out:) I hope you have an amazing weekend!!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh congratulations =) You look super gorgeous in that pic and can't wait to read the feature! ^_^

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I'm following and I hope you can follow me back :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. found your blog through tartan and sequins - new follow love your style :)

    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete