Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guest Post: Kacie's Kloset

The beautiful Kacie from Kacie's Kloset is guest posting today! You will love her adorable style!
                                              
Hi! I'm Kacie. I blog at Kacie's Kloset and I own an online clothing store, Daisy Rae. I would love for you to check them out :)

{Top: Daisy Rae; Skirt: similar; Heels: Target; Necklace: similar; Ring: similar similar similar; Bracelet: c/o Ayami's Jewelry; Bag: Kenneth Cole similar}

My sister and I have a golden rule when it comes to sharing clothes and that is *give credit where credit is due*. So I have to give a shout out to my sister for letting me borrow her fabulous skirt. It's really amazing that she even lets me borrow any of her clothes considering my track record. Let's just say I'm known for getting food on my clothes.

In junior high, my sister let me borrow her most favorite top. I promise I was being extra careful but the ketchup just jumped off my plate and onto my shirt (my sister's favorite shirt). There was really nothing I could have done to prevent it. I swear! So being the wonderful sister I am, I put some stain remover on it and put it in the wash. I thought she would never know. But when I pull it out of the wash, there was a big bleach spot where the stain used to be! Turns out I didn't see the bold writing on the bottle that said "with bleach". Oops! At least I got the stain out ;) My sister wasn't too happy and I had to buy her a new top. I'm just glad she still lets me wear her clothes! Thanks sister!

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Katherine for letting me guest post today!


18 comments:

  1. oh she is so stylish. and kacie.. my sister just goes to my closet and takes what she needs.. ;)

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog and clothes! that skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great girl! heading over to your blog now :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great...I love your skirt! I have to check out your blog :). RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit! Props to Sis for the fabulous skirt AND for being so clearly forgiving.

    BTW... funny story and one we all can relate too.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, sisters. I know those clothes fights all too well (with three sisters of my own!). Gorgeous skirt though - gotta give her props for that. Love how you styled it as well.

    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style! That skirt is fabulous!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty as always ! Love your skirt, it looks so well on you,dear !

    come to see my new post http://amoureusedemode.blogspot.com/2012/10/diy-leather-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kacie's blog! Love this skirt! And that color top is perfect with it!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha too funny. Kacie is so cute! Love her blog!

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!! You have a good sister, Kacie!! Both of you ladies have amazing taste! Don't feel bad, I am messy too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Great guest post :) And my sister is the same way!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Kacie's blog- so good to see her on here!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for having me as a guest blogger today :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for introducing us to a new blog!! :) Such a cute outfit!

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, so fun to see you two pairing up--a very natural combo! And, Kacie, I love that skirt!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cuuute look! have & love those heels!! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete