Friday, September 7, 2012

GBO Fashion's Style Crush

Today I am being featured as the beautiful Shannon's Style Crush over at GBO Fashion. Shannon has THE cutest style and is so sweet. Not to mention, she is a Zumba instructor - amazing! I love doing Zumba but will be the first to admit that there aren't any awesome moves going on over here. Shannon's got moves and incredible style! I mean isn't she just adorable?? Head on over to GBO Fashion to check out this gorgeous Zumba instructing fashionista!

 
 
Don't forget to enter my A Beautiful Heart giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. oh yeah she is way cute! love her looks!!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! Great polka dot top and love the pants in the second outfit!

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon's style is so cute! LOVE her entire ensemble! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful. I know your blog. This is great i like your style and you are very pretty :) You have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I hope your visit;) A big hug. PersonalStyle.
    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through GBO and I love you style. You're adorable with great style. Would love for you to take a look at my blog if your browsing :)
    http://www.sweetestsomethings.com

    xo Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is definitely gorgeous!!! Great post!! :) XOXO


    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful!! I'll have to check out her blog:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete