- Leopard and Lillies is looking girly chic with her pup by her side. Pop over to see how cute they both look! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam mixes brights for a fun transitional look. She is also giving away an adorable bracelet - don't forget to enter! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy is loving Kim K's recent white and black look. Leather and peplum is the perfect mix and definitely one to recreate! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn pulls out an old favorite that does triple duty! It's great for parties, weekends and work - a must have! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life shows us how to bring a touch of fall into our homes for the cooler temps ahead. Head over to see some of the must haves! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow channels her schoolgirl years in a cute babydoll dress! Paired with a funky shoe, it looks amazing! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins beats the heat and remains stylish in stripes and florals. The perfect outfit for a warm day out and about!
- Urban Frill keeps it simple for a day at the beach. Floral dress and a floppy hat - so cute! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep rocks the punk chic look in navy and leopard. Take note because this is such a great way to wear combat boots!
- For All Things Lovely is taking pastels into her Fall wardrobe and knocks it out of the park! Such a pretty look and perfect if you aren't quite ready to give summer up!
- My Fancy Pants looks gorgeous in a cashmere dress and sparkly shoes! A statement necklace tops the whole look off! Definitely check it out!
- Miss Top Ten Image is right on-trend in polka dots and peplum. Paired with colored denim, it makes for a colorful summer look! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma is incorporating her favorite fall color into her wardrobe in an unexpected way and at a amazing price! Go check it out! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration from a manly office for a fall look that is sure to please! Head over to find out where to buy the pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up her top choices for a fall must-have item - the red quilted bag! There is something for every price range! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Friday, September 7, 2012
Fashion Love: The "IT" List
Posted by Minted Glam at 4:00 AM