Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Swap with Ruffled Romance


Today the beautiful sisters of Ruffled Romance and I are blog swapping! Be sure to check out Ruffled Romance to see more from MacKenzie as well as posts from her gorgeous sister Molly!

 
 
 
 
(Dress: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Brandy Melville, Shoes: Lucky Brand, Necklace: Brandy Melville, Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Betsey Johnson) 

Hey Minted Glam readers!
 
My name is MacKenzie and I blog over at Ruffled Romance with my sister, Molly. On our blog we cover mostly fashion with a little bit of wedding/event planning since my sister is a bride-to-be. We both have extremely different styles so make sure and check out our blog so you can see her amazing taste as well. Molly is much more sophisticated glam while my styles leans more towards edgy bohemian.
 
I live in Nashville and am a musician/singer/songwriter. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to spend time at my local coffee shop and write songs. Some of my best inspiration can be found at places like these. I love being around artistic people and I just think the local flavor  provides for the best environment for people watching and observing. Here is an outfit that I would definitely sport for times like these. It is casual yet extremely comfortable with this big slouchy sweater and perfect to wear on those first few days of fall.
Thanks so much to Katherine for having me on her blog today and be sure to check out Ruffled Romance so you can see Katherine's post as well as posts from my sister!

MacKenzie

And here's a sneak peek of what i'm wearing over at their blog :)

17 comments:

  1. love her style, will definitely be checking her blog out :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look on both of you! Going to check out her blog!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. def. will check her blog out! Love your look too!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both are looking fab! Going to check out their blog now. :)

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Ruffled Romance, and I'm so excited to have found your blog! I love your style! I'm now following you via Bloglovin!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! Both you gals are so pretty!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful and has an awesome style! I am heading her blog to see your post. This is a great idea :) XOXOX


    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful and stylish!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey nice blog, love the outfits posted here!
    what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous look,in love with your skirt, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea!!
    Blog swapping is fabulous :)
    Mackenzie, you look great in this pre-fall look...very casual chic!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love their blog. They are gorg! Thanks for introducing me. And, girl, you are rocking that outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous :)
    love their blog!

    ♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    just followed this blog!
    it's super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute post! Both outfits are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, amazing photos, I love the outfit! I like your blog, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete