Tuesday, August 14, 2012

mixing blues






 ASOS navy blouse / ASOS shorts / F21 necklace & bracelets / Bucco sandals / Ray Ban sunnies

First off, please ignore the terrible wrinkles in the smack dab middle of my top! I was clearly in a rush before taking these and didn't even stop to notice how much it looked like I had just gotten out of bed. Moving on, these are one of the many printed shorts I purchased this summer & I absolutely love the colors in them! Over the past couple years I have been purchasing mostly solid colored chinos for their versatility, but realized this summer that my bottom half was looking rather dull. Luckily, ASOS came to the rescue. Hope everyone made it through Monday!

Katherine

9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! I have the same necklace in peach =) if you get a chance, please check out my blog at http://glambrownie.com, would love to know what you think
    http://glambrownie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love it:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts! They are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors! You styled this to perfection! Fabulous blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali! Love your blog too! :)

      Delete
  5. Love these shorts! You have a new follower!

    www.clothes-make-me-happy.com

    ReplyDelete