Thursday, August 9, 2012

dotted chambray








Old Navy chambray top (more expensive version) / F21 skirt (so cheap!) / Oxford Trunk cuff  / F21 bracelets
 Nine West heels (old) / Michael Kors watch / Ray Ban sunnies

Polka dots are everywhere right now! If you are wanting to get in on the trend without spending loads of money for more expensive brands, Old Navy has some great alternatives. I love the versatility of this chambray top. I dressed it up, but it would look just as cute with a pair of colored jeans or chino shorts!

12 comments:

  1. I have literally been picking polka dots everywhere I find them! I can't get enough. This is a great look and blog. Im a new fan!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/2012/08/side-twist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! I love it with this shirt. You look so cute. I love F21! It is my favorite store.

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you wore the dotted chambray shirt! Gives me ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this shirt!! Don't know if I can justify having another chambray shirt in my closet, though. That skirt is adorable! We should definitely follow each other.:) I'm following you via e-mail, so I know when you update:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear!! Thanks for your visit and kind comment on my blog!! I'm glad to also follow you on GFC. I'll wait for you on my blog!!
    BTW nice look!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. again! you make it look like it's not from a cheap store. i love this. i also just got the same shirt couple of days ago. i couldn't possibly resist is after seeing the price tag!

    moiology

    ReplyDelete